Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trash to Treasure - Antique Halloween Bottles.

These are some fun bottles for Halloween decor that I made from cheap vintage and antique bottles. 
I got the graphics from graphicsfairy, one of my very favorite sources.  You can click on the button to the side of this post if you want to check it out.



I got most of my bottles at the antique store for just a dollar or two.  These bottles have trace amounts of staining inside that real bottle collectors will pass up, making them very affordable.  I printed off and glittered the edges of the graphics I got off graphicsfairy.  I added old lace, ribbon, wax seals, charms, old keys, just whatever struck me.  They are all different, but a lot of fun.
I also added antique corks with buttons, or other embellishments, as the crowning feature of these fun bottles. 

10 comments:

  1. Very cute... I love the touch of the key! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Arsenic and old lace! Yes, these are creepy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantstic! Visiting from The Graphics Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great! Love it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, these turned out adorable. I've always wanted to make some. You have totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable.

    love it. found you via primp. come on over and win a stencil!

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-stencil-splendor-giveaway.html

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bottles are amazing. I love the detail! Coming over from Brag Monday and your newest follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are too cute! love them, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete