Monday, February 6, 2012

Steam Punk Valentines for Whimsical Fun!

So I was making Valentines with my service group, We Can today.  The Valentines will be delivered to folks in nursing homes on Valentines.  It occurred to me that if I used my left over graphics from my 'steampunk man' that they would be more masculine.  I thought they turned out pretty funky, hope you enjoy!  Of course the graphics are from the 'fount of all graphics' as far as I am concerned, Graphics Fairy. Oh yes, and GLITTER I think I might change my middle name to Glitter, what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Love it Paula...and I think your new initials are awesome..PGP...Paula Glitter Perkins! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy, I love em too, like Proctor and Gamble and Proctor ....

      Delete