Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Funkie New Junk Dealer at Vine Street

 When I stopped to see Marci this week at Vine Street Antiques, it was absolutely necessary that I look around, of course.

It was fun to find this new dealer out in the annex, and I expect that she will do great at the mall!


 Her stuff is whimsical, chippy, naturally aged and altered, a very good combination when done right!

How fun is this striped canvas awning?

If you are local, be sure to drop by and check out her fun and funky goodness!!

4 comments:

  1. Paula, where is this cute shop? It looks like somewhere I need to visit next time I get to UT to visit my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the info: 4854 South State Street Murray, UT 84107
      (801) 265-0595 Not all the booths are amazing, but many are, and prices tend to be good!

      Delete
  2. I need to get in to Vine Street. I haven't been in there for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go there. I love that mirror. NJ to Utah is a bit of a haul for shopping.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete