Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Decor - 10/10

Today's craft project may just be the funkiest I have ever attempted.  I found this great 3 foot tall skeleton when Wendy and I were in Cedar City, earlier in the week.    I loved it, but thought maybe I would dress 'her' up a bit for the upcoming holiday.  I put a battenburg lace collar around her neck and fastened it with a black and white cameo pin.  I stitched up a black net tutu and tied it with a black and white polka dot ribbon!


Then, last of all, I made her a party hat by printing off a handwritten page I found on Graphics Fairy and forming it into a cone. I then added black boa feathers around the base and at the tip

 
 
 

She looks ready to party, don't you think!?

1 comment:

  1. I love a boney woman with a sense of humor! Your house is looking so fun! I'm in Christmas craft mode now, so I've packed away the black and orange. I still get an urge to make "one more" Halloween project...and I just might! =D

    ReplyDelete