Saturday, October 27, 2012

Witchy Friends are THE Best Kind!!


Just recovering from my most fun Witch's party yet!!  I have the most amazing friends!!  Does anyone else have 14 normally rational, responsible friends who would dress up in fun and funny witch costumes and go out in public!
 Well if you are going to get technical, you may have noticed, that Bell, the swell witch to the right is actually a mannequin, the one that I use to make my paper mache mannequins on, and she is wearing some fine witchy duds, a hat and a sweet face ... well, she gets to get out of the garage, for the first time in years, to do something other than have strips of ooey gooey newspaper dipped in flour batter for clothing.  I think she was actually pretty happy about that.

In the following photos you get to see most of the girls posing with the cauldron of 'witches brew"!


Aren't they all adorable?


Then its into the house for a three course meal.  Lavern, is shown here scooping up the lovely butternut squash that she made and served in a pumpkin tureen!!  Lavern is always awesome about helping me with my events, she is super creative, and always willing, you gotta love her, besides her soup was delicious!


Here are a few pictures of some charming witches that I have come to know and love!

 
And Now ... Ta, ta, ta - duh!!  are the winners of the witch hat competition, in order from first to third, Margaret, Kelli and Cristie.  I thought they were all charming, but my birthday girl daughter did the honors of choosing her favorites.





And here we all are, as the sign I am holding says, "The Witch and Famous".  After lunch we played a cute scavenger hunt game, suggested by my darling friend Ginny, then we made the fairy witches that I showed the prototypes of earlier this week.  

Thanks for coming along and sharing our wild and wacky witch's Brew-haha!!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Witch I was there! (Sorry, couldn't help it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great time that must have been! You have a fabulous bunch of witchy friends! It can't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful pictures and you all look so very happy in them! What a delight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, I do have amazing witchy friends,who are lovely, nice woman, but who know how to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a wonderful time Paula! Thank you so much for inviting us! xo

    ReplyDelete