Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2 Pitts of a Pear! Funky Vintage Show Booth

Here is the post I promised you two weeks ago ... all full of yummy pics of our 2 Pits of a Pear friends at the Vintage Whites Market, where their booth was, understandably, a big hit.

 
Meet Brandon and Tonya, and one of their creations!!


I love Brandon's style, most of the fun and funky are his creations ... Tonya is also talented, and they are a great, hard working Aunt and Nephew team!!


The sense of whimsy in their booth always makes me smile ... they are also great hunters and pickers, as you can see!!


The doll head sculptures all but sold out!


 AND it is looking as if we might be able to persuade them to come and sell at flea.o.logy on May 11th .... Yeah!  I can hardly wait!


1 comment:

  1. I'm putting May 11th on my calendar! Hopefully we'll be able to go...Mimi

    ReplyDelete