Thursday, June 6, 2013

Operation Write Home!


This past Monday, my We Can service group and I got together for our monthly service project and pot luck luncheon. 

Here Caroline, Sandy and Paulette show off several of the cards we made.


We all donated supplies and I brought along some cute graphics that I had left over from another project I had done. All of them were from Graphics Fairy of course.  I loved how they all turned out. 


This is the stamp that was sent by the organization in charge of placing each card in the hands of deployed service men and women to make their letters home more fun.  What a great cause!

For those of you who read yesterday's post, I offer my apologies, I am just learning to post to my blog from an iPad ... Unfortunately I also learned, by accident, how to delete posts ... Whoops. 

2 comments: