Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nellie's Halloween Decor

So today I got my couch back ... newly upholstered by my very talented friend Arlene ... and with the extra seating I am all ready for my witch's party the day after tomorrow ... or NOT!

 
Since I am focused on getting things done for the big day ... its good my darling daughter (in-law) Nellie let me snaps pics of her Halloween décor to share, since I have been doing nothing in that direction ...
 
Love her chalk board art, don't you?

 She said she made the fabric pennant banner last year, but this year felt it needed a bit of something ... she found a sheet of scrapbook papers with all these antique postcard images and just cut it up and added them with tiny clothes pins ...
 I love the out come ... how charming.
Well, for now its back to crossing things off the party prep list ... can't wait to share it all with you, next Monday ... Happy Haunting Season!
 
BTW if you want to see more of the talented Nellie, this is the blog post she did today.  

1 comment: