Friday, December 20, 2013

A Pink Christmas Gift

I have been collecting pink goodies all year and now it time to gather them and send them to the pinkest of destinations....

 These cool pink vintage ornament earrings are hilarious AND pink.

 My friend Stacy, the lover of pink, has added hot pink ornaments to her pink and white tree this year and it looks flat out amazing, I love the name of the blog post "Pretties in Pink"!

I thought, given her brighter pink addition that she might appreciate this antique hot pink ornie ...

Along the side of this photo is a few inches of the pink and white garland I made for her ... not sure how she will use it, but it will be adorable, trust me.

With her love of all things pink and all things French, she's bound to adore (or laugh hilariously at) this sweet pink treat, right?

Other gifts include a lace girl card, a lovely pink glass bead bracelet, a pink measuring tape and cute pink dotted Washi tape.

 The goodies are gathered, and ready for the final wrap.

I thought the sweet pink winged angel I found on Graphics Fairy was perfect as the crowing touch!! 

Just for fun you can go and take a peek at Stacy's blog post about her gift of pinkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment