Thursday, January 16, 2014

Displaying Tiny Smalls in an Antique Mall Booth

 So what do you do, when you sell antiques, but keep coming up with really cool, but tiny stuff?

This Morton Salt pen clip is a great example.  If you put these tinies in a display, it makes them look cluttered, pieces get lost, or they get broken.

That is when I came up with the idea of bagging them, which protects them, and keeps pieces together, then pricing them with a header ....

 This is what the headers look like ... fleabits explains the small size ...  These fleabits are going with me to flea.o.logy this weekend .... 
As  you can see I made the headers to match the sign I made a couple of months ago to hang in my booth of small crafting items ... this is the blog post that shows the booth.  I have lots more tiny goodies to add ... but I started with 50 I bagged today.

I am using this great rusty reproduction wire shopping basket to display them until I get a nice hanging rack.  Is anyone else fascinated with tiny stuff?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Great way to keep track of little things. Cute packaging is always half of why I purchase things...Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is wonderful. May I use this idea please ? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete