Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Bunny Spring Wreath

Well, my Easter wreath blew off my door last week, and got rained on.  So sad, halfway through the season, and I don't  really want to replace it ... so the next best thing is to reinvents it, and since that is what Pollyanna Reinvents is all about, it made sense.
This is what it look like before its accident, you can see last springs post about it here.  As I read that post I realized it was a remake of a previous wreath too, kind of funny.

 As you can see I was able to salvage the book page decoupaged eggs, but changed out the letters spelling spring.
 My favorite part of the wreath is the bunny medallion and hanging fringe ... all such happy spring colors.

Hope your spring weather is making you smile!! I love going out for my morning walk when the weather is warming, even though I still need a sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment