Saturday, November 22, 2014

Exploring Keith's Decor Again ...


 A couple of months ago, I took you on a tour of the living room and hall or my friend Keith's house.

You may recall that Keith is a fellow dealer at Treasures Antiques in Springville where I work.  He is also a very, very talented young man.

I know I promised you more, so today I am sharing his great room with you.



As you look at the pictures, you will likely notice that the color scheme is largely  neutral with just a hint of color, mainly a wonderful vintage variety of blue-greens ...

Isn't his beaker collection fun, shown here under a belle jar?



This amazing shabby white cupboard, and its surrounding splashes of color was my favorite spot in his room.
He has some wonderful items with great and gungy patinas!



... and of course, there is always whimsy ... what's not to love above a bird cage filled with German putz sheep?





A few shots of kitchen counter top decor ...




Which continues the color scheme, that seems almost accidental ... beiges, whites, creams ... with splashes of aqua, turquoise, 50's green all so refreshing, and surprisingly warm, though somehow its also sophisticated ...

I loved the whole effect... sort of breath taking, don't you think?

 Thanks for sharing your beautiful home, Keith!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that hutch, the shutters leaning against the wall, the cool old wagon, and those cute jadeite S&P!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool place...loved seeing inside his home. The shutters are awesome as is everything else!

    ReplyDelete