Monday, November 9, 2015

Come See 3Dotters Vintage Show!

Last week was a whirlwind of activty!  It started with a two day buying trip and then two days of work!! 
And then after a morning of finishing up projects on Friday, I met my DH at the old Rec Center in Pleasant Grove to set up for the 3dotters Vintage Holidays sale!! 
Saturday morning the early birds were in the door by 8:00 A.M.  I think I beat them there by 15 minutes. 
Here is a Quote by A Lincoln I crafted from game letters. I love the quote: "I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I did not have the heart to let him down"
And my first attempt at chalkboard art. 
I took pictures of some of my buyers. This lady collects The Night Before Christmas books with different illustrators.  This one was illustrated by Grandma Moses!  She was so excited!! 
The lady who bought the Lincoln quote has a son named Lincoln, she's going to hang it in his room! 
I did a pano of the main sales area. There were two other annexes with 55 dealers in all! 
This great retro man found an awesome 50s lamp! 
A colorful French poster went home with this gal. 
I love this sweet sign, but then I am going through a red and white phase!! 
This adorable mother and daughter bought 1950s vintage wrist watches!  Did you know they make great bracelets? I sold 15 of these old gems! 
Getting ready for the holidays! 
Cute Margo of Wonderland Vintage had to have this map I got from my sweet friend Wendy! 
And this adorable lady bought the old oak chair I'd upholstered in a burlap coffee bag on Friday morning! 
I sold 2 of the 6 globes I brought but I also bought 2 from other dealers!  There were tons of fun world globes at the show. Maybe even a hundred first thing. I saw them going by my booth all day. Here are a few folks I grabbed to snap their picture! 

But all good things must come to an end!! At 4:00 P.M. Hubs was back to help me load out!  What a fun and energizing day!! Thanks for coming along! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you sell your awesome wreath? I wish I could have come. Luckily Idaho Falls had a couple of boutiques going on. =D

    ReplyDelete