Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Share Your Cup, Jann's Fabby crafting Space!


Today I had a lovely girls' crafting afternoon!  Jann of Have a Daily Cup  hosted us and we made Christmas banners that I will share another day!!
But I had to share her amazing craft room with you! 
It's so well organized, but utterly charming as well. 
This large closet of shelves is framed with sliding rail barn doors!! 
And there's even room to craft with a friend! 

Every inch is well thought out... 
And so charming. 
Many fun crafting supplies are on display. 
Thanks for sharing Jann, but then that is what this gracious lady does best! 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I look like a drunken sailor, with no eye make up! lol! Oh well, what you see is what you get. ha, ha! Thanks for all of the sweetness! You can see my junk stashes here and there that I need to put away. Like the grey tote and the junk by my wrapping paper. That's real life for ya!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, it looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jann is always so much fun! Your crafting day sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves. Tell Jann, I'm lucky if I ever remember eye makeup...lol!

    ReplyDelete