Thursday, February 25, 2016

Springtime Comes to Treasures Antiques


I had fun putting together a new spring display at Treasures this past week!  I started with springtime and bird art like this charming Heibel print. 
With the turquoise to mint green shades of early spring found in the old art it was easy to gather old blue canning jars, insulators and blue to green glassware and pottery. 
We had a sweet red work type child's quilt done in blue which was perfect for the porch rocker. 
This stunning late 1800s quilt was also perfect. 
I found 2 antique chairs in different shades of turquoise. 
This picture shows off the art grouping. 
And the sweet antique child's toy dresser is featured in this one. 
So many different items in the pallet I chose. 
But these two children's chairs from different dealers in varied darker turquoise were one if my favorite combos, what a great match!  

Here are close ups of bird items in our fun spring display!  Thanks for coming along. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to get down there in the next week or so. Seen any potato mashers hanging around...lol?! Your display makes me hope for any early spring.

    ReplyDelete