Thursday, June 2, 2016

Shopping Magnolia Market at the Silos


In my Texas wanderings, of course we had to stop at the silos. 
Here's me and Mr P 
This is the first display, just inside the doors. 

Stoneware bottles 
And a very typical Joanna table setting.  
Rusty wire soap dishes with signature soaps. 
Love this store display. 

The plethora of old milk bottles scattered about, was the only actual vintage I saw, though. 
Lots of faux flowers and reproduction rusted wire locker baskets and galvanized olive buckets to be seen. 
The repurposed sales counters everywhere were just amazing. 
How cute is this tagging kit. 
There were lots of other shoppers too and a probable daily store staff of 20! 
This hanging shelf was my favorite ... 
But in the end it all felt like shopping at Anthropologie. Not that that's a bad thing.  I'm guessing that in the beginning the store housed unique Vintage finds, now there is definitely something for everyone, and I'm off to the Canton flea market hoping for done unique vintage goodness!  Of course I love Joanna and Chip, who can resist!  

No comments:

Post a Comment